travelND is a comprehensive program that covers the travel and expense reimbursement process. There is the Concur online booking tool that features Notre Dame discounts from preferred travel suppliers, an expanded role for Anthony Travel (the University's travel agency), as well as Concur’s online expense reimbursement tool. In addition, this program includes the University's travel card issued by JPMorgan Chase.
The travelND program will offer you these benefits each time you travel:
- Online booking tool for reserving flights, hotel accommodations, car rental, and more. The new site will feature convenient booking options similar to those used by commercial travel websites.
- Electronic submission of expense reports with visibility into status and audit trail.
- Users of the new JP Morgan Chase Visa travel card will have expenses appear automatically in the new expense report system, saving the time and trouble of data entry.
- You will continue to receive 24/7 stranded traveler assistance from Anthony Travel to assist with last-minute travel issues.
- Anthony Travel will no longer charge you a booking fee for online or offline transactions, saving your department $30 per flight (effective October 1, 2010).
- You’ll be able to electronically track your expense report through the approval process.