E-Receipt and Chase Visa travel card Clarification

Do I need to attach receipts when I use my university issued Chase Visa travel card?

Yes, you need to attach receipts for charges incurred on the university issued Chase Visa travel card.

Receipts are not required when an e-receipt is present and this will be applicable only for airline, hotel and car rental expenses (travel must be booked with an e-receipt provider, e-receipt enabled in your profile and with your Chase VISA travel card. (Concur e-Receipt Providers)

Please see image below for more clarification.

Travel Card popup