As you may know, as a result of the Chart Enhancement Project, the changes to the program codes (in FOAPAL) will be effective July 1, 2013 across many systems, including travelND. Please be aware of the following operational matters for the travelND system:
- New program codes will be available in travelND effective July 1, 2013. The default FOP values in user profile will be updated the morning of July 1. Please verify the default values as it may save you time in creating new expense reports.
For Expense Reports:
- Please update any FOP allocation favorites that you may have created. Click here for the user guide with step-by-step instructions (PDF).
- Please be aware of the fiscal year-end cut-off for expense reports. Expense reports that need to be processed in FY 12/13 need to arrive in Accounts Payable by Wednesday, July 5, 2013 at 5pm. This will allow sufficient time for processing.
- Effective July 1, 2013, please provide the new 5-digit program codes when booking airline reservations in Concur or when calling Anthony Travel.
- For your reference, here’s a link to the F-O-P Lookup Tool for FY14 https://coafoapaldefaults.nd.edu/
For questions regarding the new program code and other FOAPAL related matters, please contact the Controller’s Group at 1-7035 or email email@example.com. For questions related to travelND, please contact the Procurement Help Desk at 1-4289 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.