Available Receipts and Attaching Receipts
The Quick Reference Guide will show you information on the following:
- Add receipts to your expense report via fax
- Add receipts to your expense report by uploading at the report level and the line level
- Register your email(s) in your profile so you can upload receipts to your Available Receipts queue
- Add receipts to your expense report using your uploaded receipts in your Available Receipts queue
How do I attach receipts in Concur?
There are multiple ways you can attach receipts in Concur. The options are:
•Available Receipts queue
•E-receipts (quick reference guide)
Please refer to the attaching receipts quick reference guide for detailed information.
How do I attach other forms or justifications (e.g. request for spousal travel or conference agendas)?
Additional forms or justifications can be attached to the expense report at report level or expense line level. Please refer to the attaching receipts quick reference guide for detailed information.
Do I need to attach the conference agenda?
Yes, the conference agenda (front cover and the pages with the schedule) should be attached to the expense report. You can convert the agenda to a .PDF format, then attach it at the report level or expense line level. Please refer to the attaching receipts quick reference guide for detailed information.
I am unable to view receipts in travelND System. Please help. Or, why does travelND asks me to download receipts every time?
The receipts are viewed using Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat. Please check the following settings:
In Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat (click on image at right to see a larger version):
- Open Adobe Reader (or Adobe Acrobat if you have it installed on your PC)
- Under the Edit menu, click on Preferences
- On the left navigation, click Internet
- Check the three boxes for:
- Display PDF in browser
- Allow fast web view
- Allow speculative downloading in the background.
- Close Adobe.
You should be able to view receipts now.
If you are still having problems with viewing receipts in Internet Explorer, please follow the steps below:
In Internet Explorer, click on Tools menu and go to Internet Options (click on image at right to see a larger version)
- Click on the Security tab, click Trusted Sites and then click Sites
- Add the following to the web URL’s to this zone:
- Click Close and then click OK
- Close the browser window and access travelND again.
If you continue to have problems, then please contact the Procurement Help Desk at 631-4289 or email email@example.com.