Receipts and Attachments
University policy states receipts are not required for transactions under $75 – other than airfare, lodging, car rentals and purchases of alcohol – when placed on a University Travel Card. For transactions paid by cash or personal card, receipts are not required for transactions under $25.
You have the following options available for including receipts with your expense report:
- You can email your receipts to Concur.
- You can use the Concur mobile app to upload receipts..
- You can upload scanned images of your receipts as
- You can fax your receipts.
Receipt file types and limitations:
- The available file formats are: PNG, JPG, JPEG, PDF, HTML, TIF, OR TIFF.
- When scanning, the images should be scanned at 300 dpi or lower to reduce file size. For best results, scan or take a photo as a black and white picture with no more than 1024 x 768 image resolution.
- There is a size limit for each image file; the Receipt Upload and Attach window displays that limit.
- No more than 10 files can be uploaded in a single session. To upload more than 10, simply upload the first 10 and then upload another 10, until done.